Monday, December 24, 2012

First and Last Christmas Apart

I have a heart of a kid and Christmas has been my favorite time of the year. The gift giving, yummy food, fun reunion and special moments with love ones. Since 2008 I have celebrate my Christmas with my Doxie and when everyone left they are the ones who shared this wonderful season with me. The last five years, I never found a moment to be sad. Today is the first time we'll spend it apart and it breaks my heart. My Baby Cooper and Bubbles, hope you enjoy your Noche buena with your Granny tonight. I promise the both of you that this will be the first and last time we'll spend it apart. You guys are my kids and the holidays are specially reserve for you. Much love from your mom and sending hugs from the land down under. Twenty five days to go and I'll be able to hug the both of you again. Merry Christmas and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment