Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bubbles & Cooper 2013 Christmas

Christmas is extra special this year because I haven't got to celebrate it with them last 2012. So I gave them the best gift I can get for them and that's a fund day out in the park. Dogs are selflessly inlove with their family and just want a great quality time with them.

Cooper is not used to going out due to my busy schedule when I got him 4 years ago. I was a fresh graduate from college and never had the quality time to take them out. That's why now the he's turning 4 years old, it's really hard for me to bring him out of the house. Copper is super strong and runs off easily. Lost him twice already so I'm not taking any risk this time. Bought him a strong vest for big dogs so he can't pull it off and for safety I have to dog chains so if ever the other one breaks down. One in his vest and the other in his neck collar.

Bubbles was the easy part since she grew up going out on trips since in her puppy days. She loves to go out and gets excited when she hears the bell in her bag rings. Hare are the photos from our day out in the sun and some other Christmas photos that we took. I just love to share my life with this two fur babies and I love them with all my heart.

























Have a fun New Years celebration to everyone! From me and my 4 legged kids ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment